Six Calgary businesses have been recognized with Calgary’s Resilient Business Awards for their resiliency, grit and determination through COVID-19.
The Awards were presented by the Calgary Chamber on Thursday night.
“Despite facing unparalleled uncertainty and disruption, there are countless powerful stories of resilience within our business community,” said Murray Sigler, interim CEO, Calgary Chamber, in a statement. “Although there are many challenges ahead, tonight was an important opportunity to celebrate Calgary’s entrepreneurial spirit.”
The winners in the different categories were:
- Resilient Business Award (Micro-business): Leap Studios
- RBC Resilient Business Award (Small and medium business): Showpass
- Resilient Business Award (Corporate enterprise): The Calgary Zoo
- ATB Community Impact Award: Gibson Energy
- Manulife Resilient Business Leader Award: Critical Mass
- TD Inclusion and Diversity Award: Genesis Centre